Thursday, March 31, 2011

I NEED YOU !!

I need your help to make this new blog successful!
Tell  your friends and other singers that you know.... to join with me and help make this page a huge success !! I would love to have your input also.... what would you like me to help you with.. ?  I am focusing on singers... but I am not limited to singers. For some reason we don't seem to get the information as singers that instrumentalist do. Drop by my blog and leave suggestions, ask questions and lets get it going strong !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I´m Guimel, I want to know how many hours is recommendable study the voice singing. I want improvise as bebop singers, what exercices you recommend? What do you thing about the technique in the jazz singer?
    I hope anxiously you answer!!!!

    ReplyDelete